Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to the Stadium!

Hey there!

So if you know my sleep habits, you know I'm an early to bed, early to rise kind of guy. But I slept from 6:30PM to 10:30PM, and now I'm pulling an all-nighter, haha. It's 2AM, and after catching up on the blogs of friends, I realized I need to make my own. I've had blogs before (search "jacfalcon" at your own risk), but not so much good stuff to fill one with at the time.

God teaches me things constantly: through classes, through friends, through my brain, through prayer... Some of the best lessons... through pain. I do my best to write down these lessons (you should see my rickety old notebooks), and they are constantly built upon (a main reason I haven't started this sooner). I enjoy sharing these lessons in person, fleshing them out in words. I'm a speaker, not a writer. However, I've realized it's more available to my friends in this form, and fleshing these thoughts out this way would be wise. I enjoy sharing these lessons in person, so if you ever want to learn more about what God is doing, just ask me :)

Blog content? This blog will be a mix of many things. I'll probably focus on more practical, thinking lessons (though they, of course, will contain much emotion). Once in a while, they'll be more artistic (I'm actually a good poet, and sometimes God "shows" me things). Maybe, on occasion, something fun.

Once again, if you know fairly well, you'll know I don't really have a "private life". I'm always willing to share almost anything, and will probably do that often here. Don't take the fact that I share these thoughts online lightly; many of these are deep pains of my heart, mistakes and burdens that I wrestle with often.

I'm gonna start writing my first post RIGHT NOW! I have lots of ideas, but as of yet, I have no clue what it'll be. You can follow the blog with a (free) gmail account (http://www.gmail.com), or just subscribe via email on the side, if you want to receive some kind of notification on updates.

I hope this blog can encourage you, empower you to serve others, and possibly even save you from making the same mistakes I have! Now wouldn't that be nice ;)

Being transmuted (transformed and improved) by Christ constantly,
Shea "Stadium"

No comments:

Post a Comment